Sequoiasoft launches Resalys neo, the new generation of Resalys software
Sequoiasoft, the French specialist in marketing and management solutions for tourism professionals, announces the launch of Resalys neo. The fully web-based marketing, management and operating software (CRS + PMS) for apartment groups and chains, outdoor accommodation, club hotels and holiday resorts has been completely redesigned to improve user experience.
Resalys neo brings together all the features that made Resalys a success: individual and group booking functions, channel manager, powerful online search engine, automated work processes to save considerable amounts of time, multiple gateways with your key partners (e-concierge, insurance, CRM, online satisfaction surveys, online reputation, emailing, etc.)... All in a new interface that's more ergonomic, efficient and intuitive.
"Resalys neo is much more than an upgraded version of Resalys, it's an entirely new software - the result of months and months of work. We took feedback from our clients and used it as a basis to reinvent the user experience and push the boundaries of the sales process. The result is unrivalled responsiveness and flexibility; quick, direct access to information and increased productivity," adds Magali Havez, Resalys neo Product Manager at Sequoiasoft.
Below are the main new features:
- For the CRS, there's a new step-by-step booking process that's smoother and faster, thanks to intuitive screens that summarise key information. With this new feature, Resalys neo becomes a real asset to central reservation services. It's the perfect tool for offering the ideal stay to each and every customer.
- With Resalys neo comes the inauguration of the new html5 planner, marking a departure from Java technology. This technological advance offers property management teams an improved and more comprehensive overview of bookings.
- With its new ergonomics, Resalys neo offers a more fluid user experience for greater ease of use and increased productivity. For example, there's a new search engine that gives the user quick and simple access to booking records at any time, in order to edit or finalise a booking.
- The data saved in Resalys neo is hosted on secure Sequoiasoft servers, replicated between two redundant data centres and linked by dark fibre to guarantee access to your data and functions.
- In accordance with Article 88 of the 2018 Finance Law imposing the use of certified till software, Resalys neo will be certified as of the 1st January 2018, meeting all criteria regarding data inalterability, security, storage and archiving.
Find out more at resalys.com
Sequoiasoft is the French specialist in marketing and management software for hospitality, outdoor accommodation, restaurant and wellness professionals. Based on the latest technological innovations, Sequoiasoft software reinvents sales and property management to simplify daily work processes and offer the ideal customer journey.
With a turnover of 18 million euros in 2016, and 35 years' experience developing management software, Sequoiasoft equips over 4000 sites, from groups to independent establishments of all sizes.
Sequoiasoft employs more than 190 people and has offices in Sophia Antipolis, Lyon, Chambéry, Aigues-Mortes and Barcelona.
Sequoiasoft and Resalys are registered trademarks of Sequoiasoft. All other cited trademarks are the property of their respective owners.