Hot topics - 29/11/2019
Tip for Resalys neo: offer online check-in to your customers
Would you like to improve your flow of guests at reception, especially at peak times? With Resalys neo, the fully web-based PMS and CRS for accommodation groups, you can offer your guests the possibility to check in/check out in advance from the customer area of your website. You'll simplify their arrival and departure and reduce the time spent at reception!
From their customer area, the customer can complete their online check-in, which involves:
- Giving/validating their contact details
- Giving/editing/validating details of each guest: names, dates of birth
- Adding extra products, if they wish
- Paying for any products to be paid for on site, such as tourist tax, and/or products added at the online check-in stage
- Leaving a payment card as a deposit (authorisation request)
As well as online check-in, the customer can choose to perform online check-out. This involves:
- Giving a payment card as a deposit (authorisation request), if this was not done at the online check-in stage
- Authorising this card to be used to settle any outstanding products consumed on site
- Accepting for the outgoing inventory to be performed in the guest's absence
- Authorising their card to be used in the event of damages
All of which is possible from PC, tablet and mobile!
Our Resalys neo clients have access to a detailed guide in their online user manual for setting up online check-in/check-out.
To find out more, or to streamline your customer experience using this new feature, contact us now!