What are the good practices to boost loyalty among spa clients? Are you looking to communicate with your spa clientele and win their loyalty? Nymphéa includes tools to help boost your customer retention and win their loyalty.
What are the good practices for fostering loyalty among spa clients?
Your concern: you want to communicate with your spa clientele and win their loyalty.
Our solution: Nymphéa spa software includes tools to help boost your customer retention, interact with your clients and win their loyalty.
Here are some good practices:
- Target your communication using extractions.
- Draw up SMS and e-mail templates. Personalise your messages using the merge fields available to you.
- Plan your campaigns in advance. Create a schedule, including celebrations, special offers, new services, events, etc.
- Send the client an SMS reminder the day before their scheduled appointment. This will reduce the number of forgotten appointments and help build a closer relationship.
- Take birthdays into account. Every month, send a personalised offer to clients who’ll be celebrating their birthday.
- Reward loyalty: offer a loyalty card to all your clients.
- Highlight your loyal clients: offer membership cards that give access to certain advantages.
- Develop gift voucher schemes.
- Set up online booking of your treatments.
- Introduce a sponsorship scheme. This favours word-of-mouth communication and recommendations.