Hot topics - 16/09/2019
Asterio: 100 properties already!
Asterio is used by properties ranging from 2 to 106 rooms, easily adapting to your needs
The Asterio adventure started in January 2018 with the rollout at our two pilot properties, Domaine de Valsoyo and Hôtel des Grands Vins (France). They were shortly followed by city hotels such as Hôtel Ariana; Michelin-star restaurant hotels such as la Musardière (one of many Michelin-star clients using our software); Parisian residences such as Villa Val Sénart; and more unusual accommodation such as Planète Sauvage and Zoo de la Flèche.
A diverse portfolio that demonstrates the great versatility and flexibility of Asterio!
Our Asterio clientele in numbers
- 100 properties equipped in 18 months
- 30 properties with the Booking Engine option, of which 5 with a bespoke website designed by the Sequoiasoft web agency
- 18 properties with the Channel Manager option
- 12 properties with the Restaurant option
- 2694 rooms managed in total
With new features coming soon, the Asterio adventure is just beginning...
We're continuing to develop Asterio with the aim of offering new features to meet our clients' needs as best as possible.
By the end of the year, the Asterio restaurant module will include the possibility to send orders to the kitchen. A stock management system is also on its way.
Soon you'll see the Asterio Spa module for managing and marketing your spa online.
Asterio will become the only multi-trade software on the market, letting you manage your hotel, restaurant and spa using the same tool.
Interested in Asterio?
You too want to reinvent the customer experience and make the job easier for your teams using cutting-edge hospitality technology: contact us now to schedule your demo, or come and meet us at one of our upcoming events.
Choose Asterio to run your property!
- A multi-business application, capable of managing your hotel, restaurant and - coming soon! - your spa, using one and the same tool
- A mobile, multi-device platform designed for tablet, PC and Mac and accessible over the Internet
- Management AND online sales, thanks to an integrated native booking engine
- Connected to the major OTAs: Booking.com, Expedia and Airbnb
- Created with hoteliers, for hoteliers
- A support team that's available and on call, offering comprehensive, personalised guidance every day